Commercial Property Solicitor, 3-6 PQE, London – A new role for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 8243
• An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join an established real estate team in London.
• This leading team advises on all aspects of this highly challenging sector, from single property transactions/lettings through to managing large property portfolios.
• Long established regionally and in London, the firm’s Commercial Property Solicitors have expertise in the property investment, development and construction sectors.
• They advise many property investors and developers on the suitability, risk and return of their projects, guiding them through negotiations and ensuring their investments are protected for the future.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors will have between 3-6 years' PQE and have a passion for real estate law.
• You will join a collegiate team that is supportive and encouraging.
• You will be responsible for your own caseload as well as getting involved in the mentoring of more junior staff.
• Genuine partnership prospects are on offer for the successful individual.
• A reputable law firm, recognised for their quality of service.
• The firm offers a professional yet friendly working environment where your career and input is of paramount importance.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.