Commercial Property Professional Support Lawyer, London, 5+ PQE - A leading National practice with a clear and focused strategy to recruitment is currently looking to appoint a Commercial Property Professional Support Lawyer into the London office. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience gained within a leading Commercial Property practice and will ideally be working in a current PSL role. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:8226.
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property PSL
SALARY: Dependent on experience
• An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer who is looking for a new challenge within their career.
• This leading and award-winning law firm is keen to recruit a Commercial Property Professional Support Lawyer to join their highly regarded and thriving Commercial Property department.
• Ideal Commercial Property PSL’s will have experience throughout their career dealing with all types of Commercial Property matters and will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of technical details
• Suitable Commercial Property Professional Support Lawyers will have at least 5 years PQE in covering all types of Commercial Property law.
• Ideally you will be currently working a Professional Support Lawyer within the real estate of a highly regarded commercial property team.
• The appointed Commercial Property PSL will be supporting on business development activities including knowledge management as well as take a lead on training, research and knowhow.
• Salary dependent on experience along with a comprehensive benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.