Salary: £23000 - £35000
London | £23,000 - £25,000
We’re hiring!... a property paralegal for a well-established, property focused firm based in Walthamstow. The firm offers consistently high standards, excellent customer service, and first-class output to their vast, loyal following and enjoys an 80%+ referral rate from clients ranging from first-time buyers to huge property tycoons.
As a property paralegal, you will
- Assist with post completion formalities such as stamp duty submissions and land registry applications
- Work with both lenders and estate agents on a range of post completion tasks
- Offer consistent, high-quality output and unrivalled customer services to the firm’s loyal following
- Build upon your experiences and advance your knowledge of property law
You will be a property paralegal with
- Previous experience in conveyancing matters
- A customer focused approach to work
- The drive and determination to succeed
On offer is a salary of £23,000 to £25,000, flexible work options, and a calm and professional working environment driven by a target-free, pressure-free culture built upon success.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this property paralegal role and learn more about the firm today.