Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
Personal Injury Solicitor
Salisbury | £35,000 - £55,000
We’re hiring!... a personal injury solicitor on behalf of a progressive, continually expanding firm headquartered in Salisbury. This leading full-service firm, which offers and excels in many niche areas not found elsewhere has experienced a huge 1500% growth over the last 25 years whilst expanding from one to four offices across the region.
As a personal injury solicitor, you will
- Undertake a mixed caseload of both personal injury and medical negligence cases
- Take ownership of varying and changing client needs
- Be integral to the department and support other members whilst also receiving supervision when required
- Share responsibility for the firm’s excellent reputation and quality of work
You will be a personal injury solicitor of 2+ PQE with
- A desire to further grow your experience and knowledge in a specialist area
- The ability to work under pressure and react to change
- Excellent standards of client care and communication
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £55,000, a negotiable benefits package, and incredibly flexible working arrangements.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this personal injury solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.