Commercial Property Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, Leeds – A new opportunity to to a leading law firm. For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD8319
• This national real estate department carries out the full range of commercial property work for clients within the public and private sectors, and is now looking for an additional Solicitor to strengthen the team.
• You will be responsible for your own caseload as well as working with more senior colleagues on major and complex transactions.
• You can expect to be working on a wide range of commercial leases, development projects and sales & acquisitions.
• The successful Real Estate Solicitor will have at least 2 years’ PQE in commercial property gained within another leading national or regional law firm.
• Any exposure to work on behalf of clients within the healthcare sector would be distinct advantage as would a proven track record in marketing and business development initiatives.
• You will be team orientated but able to work autonomously, with strong commercial acumen and communication skills.
• This Top 100 law firm has an outstanding reputation and can offer great career development opportunities whilst providing a work / life balance that enables you to get the best of both worlds.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.