Residential Conveyancer, 2+ Years PQE, Greater Manchester – A new role has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join this expanding regional practice - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD8305.
• As a residential conveyancer, you will have sole responsibility for the management of your own caseload, seeing cases through from cradle to grave.
• You can expect to be undertaking the full range of residential conveyancing work including sales, purchases, transfers of equity, new builds, leases and shared ownerships.
• The residential conveyancing department has ambitious plans for growth as such you will be expected to build your own network of relevant refers and utilise this to contribute to their growth and success.
• We are looking for talented residential conveyancers with at least 2 years’ experience in managing their own caseload.
• You will have excellent technical abilities with the intuition to work efficiently with minimal partner supervision.
• We expect candidates to be adept at building strong and effective working relationships with both clients and colleagues and to have a demonstrable desire to deliver a first class residential conveyancing service.
• With a network of offices across the region, this modern and forward thinking firm prides itself on offering a legal service that is straight talking, tailored around clients' needs and mostly importantly second to none in quality.
• Not only are its employees committed to client service, they also take social and corporate responsibility incredibly seriously and as such are involved in several local and national charities.
• As an employer, the firm is dedicated to attracting and retaining the best legal talent on the market and giving them all the resources they need to achieve personal and professional goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.