Salary: £70 000 plus benefits
An Award-Winning International Law Firm regularly ranked Tier 1 on the Legal 500 and Chambers is looking for a Pensions Solicitor due to an uptick of instructions. This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior lawyer to kick start your career and become part of a major Pensions team in an international law firm.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to provide clear pension advice for both the trustee and corporate clients, draft scheme documents, interpret rules, trustee powers and discretions.
- You will gain experience in a broad range of non-contentious pensions work, including advising trustees and employers, drafting scheme rules and other documents, de-risking transactions and corporate transactions.
- Your clients will include a number of blue-chip corporate clients on a wide range of pensions matters and you will be often working alongside city firms, engaging in detailed and interesting work.
What you will bring to the table:
- A strong proven track record within Pensions, with a wide range of pension knowledge and experience in drafting scheme documentation.
- Acquired experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Exceptional communication, technical and commercial skills – the firm has placed particular emphasis on commercial acumen.
- The ability to be an excellent team player – supporting those in your team and in the wider firm.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000.
- Permanent health insurance.
- Financial contribution towards home working equipment.
- Plus, many other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.