Salary: £40 000-£60 000
DESIGN AND BRAND AGENCY
FULL OR PART TIME
A leading branding agency in London is looking to hire a Contracts Manager. The company works with several well-known UK and global FMCG brands on dynamic and innovative campaigns.
Reporting to the MD, you will support the business on a wide range of commercial activities, including drafting, negotiating and reviewing a number of commercial agreements.
As an experienced Contracts Manager, you will provide a first-class legal service across the business covering both existing clients' contracts and new ones. You will have responsibility for:
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating RFI/RPIs, licenses and other agreements
* Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and suppliers
* Reviewing current policies and advising on new procedures
* Ensuring supplier agreements are appropriate and completing due diligence procedures
* Supporting the business by providing legal advice and services as required in support of the business meeting sales and delivery targets
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Has proven experience working at senior level and is comfortable leading conversations and negotiations with clients, as this is a client facing role
* Has excellent knowledge of IP rights
* Is a skilled contract manager with experience in similar industries
* Will be a confident communicator
We are looking for a flexible, unflappable and experienced contracts manager to take on this pivotal role, advising on contractual legal matters ensuring legal protection to the commercial activities of the business.
You will be willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done and you will enjoy collaborative working relationships in a fun and friendly, yet professional environment!