Family Fee Earner, Leicestershire, 4+ PQE – A new opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive to deal with a varied caseload of privately funded family law matters. To apply please contact Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: CB8377.
• Due to expansion, this established and growing family team is in need of a Family Legal Executive to deal with a varied caseload of privately funded family cases.
• The appointed Family Solicitor or Legal Executive will be responsible for a varied caseload of private funded family law cases including children act cases, child contact matter, children disputes, applications in respect of international and domestic child abduction.
• You will be well placed to advise a range of family law matters.
• Suitable Family Legal Executives or Solicitors will have at 4 years’ experience in handling their own caseload of privately funded family matters and possess the ability to come in and hit the ground running.
• Ideal Family Legal Executives and Solicitors will have a strong track record of all aspects of family law and be able to work effectively both independently and as part of team.
• A leading full-service law firm who are committed to providing the best possible service for their clients.
• A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.