JOB TITLE: Legal Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: 2+
SALARY: On application
THE ROLE: We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer 2+ to join our client’s Legal and Governance team. Core accountabilities will include:
• Providing legal advice on a wide range of agreements, including research agreements and license agreements. Drafting and negotiating these agreements until they are finalised.
• Providing legal support as needed to other functional teams within the organisation (e.g. Finance, IT, Procurement, Facilities Management).
• Help develop and contribute to projects within the Legal & Governance team (e.g. projects to update and improve agreement templates/process, develop intranet resources to inform and train internal clients on standard legal processes and agreements).
• Qualified as a solicitor in the UK (or equivalent in other jurisdictions)
• Experience in drafting and negotiating contracts
• Experience of applying legal expertise to business problems in a complex and dynamic setting
• Demonstrable ability to give advice that strikes an appropriate balance between risk and benefits.
• Strong communicator with effective project management and/or time management skills.
• Demonstrable ability to present ideas articulately and to effectively convey legal concepts to non-lawyers
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor’s that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).