Salary: £22000 - £25000
Post Completion Assistant, West Yorkshire, 1-2 years’ experience. Our client is looking for an experienced Post Completion Assistant to join its firm in West Yorkshire, to assist with the department’s daily operations. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Lauren on 0113 320 0575 or email Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 8351
JOB TITLE: Post Completion Assistant
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1-2 years’
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: up to c£25,000 (£DOE)
This firm is looking to expand its property team and they are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant with around 1-2 years’ experience in Post Completion Work. The appointed Post Completion Assistant will be responsible for assisting the team and the wider departments where required to ensure exceptional levels of client’s care. In this role as a Legal Assistant, your key duties will include –
• Preparing quotes and dealing with straight forward enquires
• Liaising with the Land Registry
• Preparing SDLT and other transactions
• Assisting fee-earners with the running of the transaction, this could include, ordering documents from the Land Registry, Property Searches and AML checks.
• Closing files for completed property transactions
• General admin support such as photocopying, scanning filing and post collecting.
• Covering the reception area and delivering excellent customer service
• Taking calls, transferring through to the relevant file handler or taking messages
Applications are welcomed from candidates that will have gained around 1-2 years’ experience within Post Completion Work. You will have excellent written & verbal communication skills, the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise your workload where needed will be the key to being successful in this role. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career within this area of law, with the possibility for the right candidate to go into fee-earning and have their own caseload.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.