Family Solicitor/Legal Executive, 4+ PQE, Walsall – A new opportunity for an experienced Family Lawyer to join a reputable regional practice who can come in and hit the ground running with a privately funded caseload. To apply or register your interest please contact Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: TL8341
• An opportunity has arisen for a Family Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a busy Family department of this well-established practice in Walsall.
• Handling a privately funded caseload, the successful Family Lawyer will be providing advice on domestic violence, divorce, separation, cohabitation agreements and children matters.
• The role requires a Family Solicitor / Legal Executive to conduct a varied caseload of family issues including cohabitation disputes, finance, property and care proceedings.
• You will be required to play an active role in the both the marketing and business development of the firm.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 4 Years PQE
• This is an unequalled opportunity to thrive and develop in a stimulating and challenging arena.
• Competitive salary is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.