Commercial Property Solicitor, 4+ PQE, Birmingham – A new role has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a growing team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:TL8427.
• An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor who is looking for a change of pace and a new challenge within their career as a Commercial Property Lawyer.
• The appointed Commercial Property will have proven experience dealing with all types of commercial property matters including leasehold and freehold acquisitions and disposals, large property portfolios as well as corporate support work.
• You will have gained experience of dealing with a diverse client base and be well versed in dealing with property matters across a range of sectors.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Lawyers with at least 4 years’ experience gained within a highly recognised practice renowned for their real estate offerings.
• You will be joining a practice of commercially minded, experienced solicitors who are working for an agile, entrepreneurial, and innovative firm.
• A competitive benefits package is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.