Take the next step in your career with the leading global alternative legal service provider. Don’t compromise.
Over twenty years ago, Axiom started a movement to change the face of the legal industry. Today we continue to break boundaries with a combination of top-tier legal talent and globally recognized F500 clients. Trusted by the leading brands around the world, Axiomites gain access to the highest quality legal work while maintaining control over what and how much work they take on. Axiom puts its people first, attracting those who are thoughtful, caring and collaborative. We strive for excellence in everything we do and value integrity and our people above all else.
Prioritise the life you deserve with the legal work you love.
We are currently seeking a Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical Lawyer to work with various Axiom clients across all industries.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including but not limited to: vendor agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, clinical trial agreements, clinical supply agreements, technical services agreements, software license agreements, safety data exchange agreements, laboratory services agreements, consulting agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements and indemnity agreements.
- Working with and advising corporate clients directly, as well as the ability to provide entrepreneurial, pragmatic, business-oriented advice.
- Working in a large, fast-paced environment with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
- Experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other life sciences company, or experience in a law firm advising pharma / life science clients.
- Experience providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including MHRA/EMA marketing (advertising, promotion, labelling).
- Good academic credentials and post-qualification experience.
- Strong commercial understanding, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes health benefits, pension and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster. Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 11777468 Registered Office: 159/173 St John Street, London. England, EC1V 4QJ.