A top-tier Legal 500 UK law firm is seeking a Newly Qualified Solicitor to join their Subrogated Recoveries team within their Insurance & Risk division. The role can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
The successful individual will be involved in pursuing recovery of subrogated losses on behalf of insurance companies and uninsured losses for corporate clients arising from motor and property damage claims. The majority of the caseload will be comprised of claims with a value over £5,000.
The firm provides an environment that is progressive, inclusive, supportive, and rewarding. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package, and a supportive development programme that enables you to take ownership of your career path.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch about this role, if you are interested!
Key desirable skills:
* Motivated and enthusiastic Scottish qualified solicitor
* Excellent communication skills
* Takes responsibility for their own caseload subject to supervision
* Prepared, organised, and able to prioritise
* Able to effectively meet tight deadlines
Please apply as directed. For more information about the role, please contact Danielle for a confidential conversation.