Search Consultancy Group is a highly successful recruitment business, with revenue in excess of £250M and is financially backed by a leading private equity company. This has provided a secure financial platform from which Search can grow and invest in its people and their careers. 2021 was a formidable year and 2022 and beyond is an exciting time for us as we grow and expand nationally and internationally. Consequently, we are now looking to speak to bright, talented and eager graduates for Recruitment Consultant roles within our national legal division.
Our legal recruitment division provides law firms and leading corporate organisations in the financial services and technology markets with qualified lawyers. We are based across 4 main hubs in Brighton, London, Manchester and Edinburgh with roles available in each of these offices.
We are a very high billing division with our top performing consultants regularly producing over £400,000 in annual revenue. Additionally we have a market leading and incredibly lucrative commission and bonus structure, giving you uncapped earning potential from day one. We have a fantastic working culture, based on supporting each other to be successful, whilst creating a fun and collaborative office environment.
About the role:
* As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with developing business with new and existing clients
* You will be responsible for generating new candidates and building relationships with existing lawyers looking for their next role
* Responsible for negotiating fees and commercial terms with clients to maximise your revenue
* Providing advice and reviewing job profiles; identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Managing the entire interview process through:
* Identifying and generating high quality candidates for your clients' vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews
* Successfully filling your client's vacancies
What's on offer?
* Work in Search's most successful team, among high achieving individuals who you can learn from
* Fast track progression into a Director role or a senior fee earner role within your first few years
* Unrivalled opportunity to earn over six figures within a short period of time
* Fantastic benefits, including the opportunity to buy an extra 5 days holiday a year
* 0% threshold in your first 6 months allowing you to earn bonus immediately
* Quarterly and annual "High Fliers" events in the UK and abroad
* Industry-leading Learning and Development Scheme, being enrolled onto a tailored training programme from your first day and throughout your career
* Regular social events with the team
* A graduate with a law degree or business degree
* Ability to work to and exceed targets
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and possess strong interpersonal skills
* Self motivated and enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial outlook
* Ambitious and striving to maximise your earning potential
Please apply as directed or email your CV