Salary: £55 000-£70 000
Graduate Recruitment Manager – Maternity Cover – Hybrid Working
An amazing opportunity has come up for an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager (early careers, emerging talent, entry level specialist etc.) to join a global management consultancy on a 14-month fixed term contract to cover for the current Graduate Recruitment Manager while she is on maternity leave. The whole firm works hybrid, and there is a lot of flexibility as to what days you are in the office.
They would like someone on board ASAP, ideally to have a handover if possible, so being immediately available or on a month or less notice is essential.
The role will be managing a small team and will see you working with stakeholders across the firm, as part of the wider HR team.
Duties will include;
- Develop recruiting strategy for the UK, together with other key stakeholders
- Lead the development & execution of recruiting strategy
- Work with the university teams to roll out the strategy
- Develop annual recruiting budget for the UK market, manage, monitor and control costs related to recruiting expenditures and process recruiting invoices
- Monitor targets on entry and intern level and initiate appropriate measures to ensure target are met
- Manage the intern and entry-level recruitment process for the UK
- Adapt firm-wide marketing material for the UK market
- Manage relationships with key universities, build relationships with careers services and other influential academics
- Analyse and monitor the results of individual school strategies
- Supervise the planning, organising, and executing national and international recruiting events
- Work with the UK/I leadership team to create and monitor metrics to ensure flawless campus recruiting execution
What they are looking for is an experienced graduate recruitment manager, but they are happy to consider candidates from any professional services environment (law, accountancy, consultancy etc.) financial services, or even from an RPO working out of professional services or financial services clients.
For more information or to be considered, please contact John Bruce ASAP.