Salary: £85 000-£120 000
COMMERCIAL/IP - CONSUMER PRODUCTS
GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT ORGANISATION
9-12 MONTH FTC
Our global entertainment client comprises many of the world's most popular and iconic multimedia entertainment brands.
We have a maternity cover role for an experienced commercial IP lawyer to join the Consumer Products and Location Based Experiences legal team.
This is a key role within the legal team that is responsible for managing an international team of lawyers and paralegals, ensuring fast, efficient and consistent turnaround times for all deals across all territories worldwide and providing the business with a high level of professional service at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* overseeing all legal matters for EMEA, LatAm, Asia, Canada and Global deals (including toy, publishing, merchandise, fashion collab, digital, gaming, promotions, creative services, events, competitions, cinema distribution etc.)
* negotiating and managing agency and master licensee agreements and relationships across all international territories
* assisting and supporting direct reports with review of agreements and templates
* liaising with intellectual property team regarding IP infringement matters and supporting SVP Intellectual Property (based in New York) and advising business on day to day IP protection matters
* managing external counsel and contentious disputes; and
* providing commercial legal advice to the team.
The team is high performing yet very supportive. You will be open, approachable and hard-working. Part-time and hybrid working is considered.