Salary: £20000 - £30000
Private Client Paralegal
London | £20,000 - £30,000
We’re hiring!... a private client paralegal for a dynamic, forward thinking full-service firm based in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park. This firm has an envious reputation spanning 65 years, has consistently grown in terms of size, service, and excellence, and is now further expanding, with a new location opening planned in the West End.
As a private client paralegal, you will
- Undertake a caseload which includes wills, probate, trusts, tax planning, guardianship, lasting powers of attorney, and court of protection
- Support senior members of the team on more complex cases
- Create new opportunities from your excellent referrals and developing marketing skills
- Have a positive impact on the firm’s growth in size and stature
You will be a private client paralegal with
- Solid private client experience
- A detailed and thorough approach to work
- Excellent relationship management skills
On offer is a salary of £20,000 to £30,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an employer with an excellent career strategy in place.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this private client paralegal role and learn more about the firm today.