Salary: c£65,000 + benefits (Hybrid Working)
CRM Manager at Law Firm - £65k + excellent benefits (Hybrid Working)
Our client, a prestigious international law firm based in the City, are recruiting for an experienced CRM Manager to join their Marketing and Business Development team to help develop and maintain the firms’ CRM system to support their business strategy.
Supported by a CRM team and working closely with all the key stakeholders in the firm, you will be the go-to person for all CRM matters and development plans. Duties in this role will include:
- Manage and develop the CRM system in line with their best practice processes, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure that the utilisation and integrity of CRM system is optimal
- Develop a CRM strategy aligned to the firm's business objectives, putting in place development plans to support Marketing & Business Development goals
- Create and implement a plan to educate the firm on CRM best practice and benefits and provide regular communications and training across the firm
- Take ownership for ensuring that training on the CRM system is appropriate and consistent with new and existing staff
- Manage relationships with external suppliers such as LexisNexis
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a CRM manager role within a Law Firm or other Professional Services environment
- System and data management experience ideally including InterAction and LexisNexis
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work well in individual and group problem-solving situations
The firm are operating a fully hybrid working policy, working from home two days per week.
For more information or to be considered for this or any other support roles with the legal sector please contact John Bruce ASAP.