QC Legal is working with a reputable nationwide Accountant’s Group to find their next General Counsel/Legal Counsel/Head of Corporate/Commercial to be based in Manchester. The firm is one of the fastest organic growth firms within the top 100 UK firms and is now looking to expand their Corporate/Commercial services.
You will be joining a firm that prides itself on the ability to plan and deliver exceptional results, every time, no matter the client. This is an exceptional opportunity for a leader in the Corporate/Commercial space to navigate and lead in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to demonstrate the unique client satisfaction model which emphasises a very personal approach which is tailored to each client.
- As Head of Corporate/Commercial you will act for a range of mid-market corporates on the acquisition and divestment programmes.
- You will lead on general commercial issues such as commercial contracts, projects, joint ventures, and partnership agreements, as well as a range of corporate governance and company law matters.
- Your clients will range from growing medium sized business to large established businesses.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development.
What you will bring to the table:
- You will be an established player across the Corporate/Commercial market, with an established or emerging reputation.
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial and technical competence and expertise, a real desire to design, build and grow a team within a fast moving and dynamic business.
- Be able to train junior lawyers/associates in your team and demonstrate strong communication and team skills.
- Take responsibility for the direction of the team and play an active part in the development of the Corporate/Commercial practice.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £200,000.
- Flexible working.
- Flexible benefits such as pension, life assurance, annual leave and more.
- The opportunity to play an integral part within a growing nationwide Accountants Group.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.