Salary: £65 000 plus benefits
QC Legal are working with one of the Big Four to find Corporate Lawyers for their Belfast office. You will be catapulted into a high performing team that pride themselves on their work-life balance. This is an exclusive opportunity.
On joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on their various systems, you will be assigned a buddy to help you settle in and a career coach to help you thrive from the day you join.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be undertaking general Corporate work across a broad range of sectors advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, secondary fundraisings, IPOs, buy-ins and buyouts, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- You will need to anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism and to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements and initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trusts.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience in Corporate law in your training contract and the ambition to develop your technical skills.
- The ability to work within a team seamlessly and the track record to support this.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What's on the table for you:
- An attractive salary of up to £65,000.
- An impressive work-life balance.
- Plus, opt in medical and dental insurance, flexible working, life assurance and income protection and more.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.