Salary: £75 000 plus benefits
Interested in Real Estate Finance? QC Legal are working with a top 100 global law firm in their search for Junior Real Estate Finance lawyers to be based in Leeds. The firm is expanding the practice due to an uptick in instructions. Therefore, you will have a dynamic and varied workload.
You will be joining one of the biggest Property teams in the UK made up of over 200 lawyers. They have an extensive track record advising on all aspects of multi-million pound developments throughout the UK. Their clients include major developers, funders, investors and local authorities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing real estate finance transactions and drafting real estate finance documents.
- Undertaking property due diligence and producing reports on title or reviewing certificates of title and assisting with debt acquisition projects.
- Maintaining and managing documentation effectively and within agreed timescales.
- Integrating with the team, working closely with and providing a high level of service to the Team.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience within Real Estate Finance/ an interest in Real Estate Finance and the ambition to succeed within the firm.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- The ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as from time to time it may be necessary to assist teams in other offices, which may be by remote working or working from another office.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £75,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Bonus and pension scheme.
- 1-1 training and development programme.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.