Salary: £65 000 plus benefits
QC Legal are working with a top 100 global law firm in their hunt for 2 Corporate NQs. The firms corporate group includes over 130 lawyers with more than 45 partners. You will be based in Leeds.
The firm prides itself on its sector led approach combined with their technical expertise. The firm has a strong sector focus Healthcare, Energy, Technology, Industrials, Life Sciences, Real Estate, and Financial Services with their Leeds team leading some of these sectors for the firm
Role and Responsibilities
You will be working with national and international clients (including corporates, private equity institutions and management teams) across a broad range of sectors advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, buy-ins and buyouts, IPOs, secondary fundraisings, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
As a Corporate lawyer you will be advising on high profile deals with some cross border elements. This includes transactions in US, Germany, the Netherlands, South Africa, Ireland, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway and Italy.
- You will take an active part in business development.
What you will bring to the table:
- A full range of Corporate work experience obtained during your training contract and the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills.
- An ambitious and eager attitude and enthusiasm about business development.
- The ability to be a team player and demonstrate a strong client focussed approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive NQ salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.