Salary: £120 000
QC Legal is working with a top 10 UK law firm with international reach in their search for a Junior Property Disputes Lawyer to be based in London.
The firm is driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. The firm offers clear career progression and opportunities for responsibility from day one.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of this market leading Real Estate Disputes team you will experience a broad range of real estate litigious work, including all manner of property disputes, ranging from landlord and tenant asset management issues to boundary disputes and from rights of light issues to property insolvency.
- The client base is diverse including large institutional property funds, developers, tenant occupiers, energy companies, and other investors in real estate. The team covers both commercial and residential property.
- You will also work closely with the wider Real Estate team who regularly deal with £multi-million pound transactions and act for some of the largest investors in the country. The team work in multiple offices across the UK, providing a broad, connected service.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience in Property Disputes, either qualified or within your training contract.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and demonstrate a client centred approach.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
- You will be commercially astute and be enthusiastic about business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £120,000.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.