Salary: £120 000
QC Legal is working with an international law firm to find Funds NQs for their London, Edinburgh and Glasgow offices. The firm is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and Chambers. You will be joining a firm that is constantly branded excellent for its depth and breadth of experience and a team that will support and welcome you from day one.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to advise leading international fund managers on all aspects of their funds business, including but not limited to, the formation, raising, maintenance and ongoing operation and compliance of their investment funds.
- Additionally, you will be advising on internal governance, compliance and organisation, carried interest and co-investment arrangements, spinouts, re-organisations and restructurings.
- You will have a varied and impressive client portfolio such as institutional investors, including fund of funds, sovereign wealth funds, and global asset managers, specifically, their investments into private equity and other alternative asset funds.
What you will bring to the table:
- Previous funds experience at a reputable firm either through training or qualification and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
What’s on the table for you:
- A very competitive salary of up to £100,000.
- A strong pro-bono programme.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Work from home plus other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.