Salary: £95 000 plus benefits
An Award-Winning International Commercial Law Firm is pleased to present a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Lawyer to join an exceptional team. We are searching for a newly qualified lawyer within the practice of Pensions.
You will be joining a firm that is regularly ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 and boasts a reputation for success.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to provide clear pension advice for both the trustee and corporate clients, draft scheme documents, interpret rules, trustee powers and discretions.
- You will be working on scheme valuation negotiations and funding solutions, restructurings and winding up, and buy-in and buy out projects.
- This role includes Pensions Litigation.
- Your clients will include a number of blue-chip corporate clients on a wide range of pensions matters and you will be often working alongside city firms, engaging in detailed and interesting work.
What you will bring to the table:
- A strong proven track record within Pensions, with a wide range of pension knowledge and experience in drafting scheme documentation.
- The ambition to expand and develop your Pensions knowledge and ability.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, technical and commercial skills – the firm has placed particular emphasis on commercial acumen.
- Show the ability to be an excellent team player – supporting those in your team and in the wider firm.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000.
- Permanent health insurance.
- Financial contribution towards home working equipment.
- Plus, many other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.