QC Legal are working with one of the biggest international firms. We are looking for a Associate to join their highly regarded Corporate Finance team in London. The firm are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services and often appear as Tier 1 in the Legal 500.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Corporate Finance lawyer you will be working on Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity and General Corporate Advisory Work and providing efficient professional support to partners.
- Developing professional client relationships and supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm.
- Your work will include advising on IPOs, secondary fundraisings, takeovers and providing day-to-day advice to the boards of our listed clients on the application of regulatory regime, including, for example, the listing rules, the AIM Rules, the market abuse regime and corporate governance.
What you will bring to the table:
- You will have an appropriate level of post qualification experience (2-5) in a law firm with good M&A exposure.
- You will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice.
- Due to the role being client facing you will need to have sound judgement and good interpersonal and consultancy skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
What's on the table for you:
- An attractive salary of up to £200,000.
- An impressive work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with the biggest names in Corporate law.
- Plus, opt in medical and dental insurance, flexible working, life assurance and income protection and more.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.