Salary: Highly Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a brand-new vacancy, with our client, a highly regarded & expanding law firm in the heart of the City.
They are seeking to hire a Senior Knowledge Management Technologist on a full-time, permanent basis in the London office.
This is a new hire for London and a fantastic opportunity for a Knowledge Management professional join the Innovation and Practice Solutions group in the London office. Working with the global KM team, the Senior Technologist will help develop and implement KM systems and strategy and facilitate innovation initiatives and products. The successful applicant will work closely with the lawyers, aiding their development through the use of technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing procedures for capturing, filtering, storing, accessing and sharing materials and information.
- Designing and managing practice area knowledge portals.
- Providing 1:1 training on the Firm’s KM systems and relevant practice technology to new lawyers.
- Working closely with the Innovation Team and IT Department to provide KM inputs for new use cases and innovation solutions for existing technology
- Designing quality assurance workflow to oversee accuracy of updates to collaboration portals and client-facing applications
- Participating in regular meetings with the Innovation & Practice Solutions Officer, Associate Director, and other KM Lawyers and PSL’s to facilitate the sharing of best practices and knowledge.
Suitable candidates will have a legal background (having studied law and/or worked as a Paralegal, know How professional or lawyer). This is so that the candidate can establish where the gaps are and what improvements can be made. A minimum of 3-5 years’ of relevant experience will be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive US law firm, with a collegiate culture and to support expanding, innovative and successful practice groups.
A highly competitive, negotiable salary is on offer, plus an impressive benefits package. Hybrid working arrangements are also in place (3 days per week in the office).
Please do not delay in applying, applications are being welcomed now for immediate review.