Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
London | £22,000 - £28,000
We’re hiring!... an office administrator for a specialist, commercially focused firm based in Westminster. This progressive firm has over two decades of envious history, offering exceptional expertise to clients including large, well-established corporations and very HNW individuals. This firm is experiencing a huge surge of demand brought about by their reputation and their meticulous and tenacious approach to work and is expanding rapidly to help deal with their exponential growth in first-rate clients.
As an office administrator you will
- Help oversee the day to day running of the office, including board room booking and setup, managing communications, organizing diaries, and ordering supplies, among others
- Be an integral part of the whole firm and lend support to all areas of the firm when required
- Offer clients exceptional customer care
- Mirror the firm’s professional and welcoming characteristics
You will be an office administrator with
- A successful history of administration in a similar environment
- A reliable and dedicated outlook to work
- Fantastic administration, communication, and coordination skills
On offer is a salary of £22,000 to £28,000, an opportunity to advance your career, and a very professional, welcoming, and supportive working environment.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this office administrator role and learn more about the firm today.