Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Corporate Finance Solicitor
London / Hybrid | £60,000 - £80,000
We’re hiring!... a corporate finance solicitor for a specialist, commercially focused firm based in Westminster. This progressive firm has over two decades of envious history, offering exceptional expertise to clients including large, well-established corporations and very HNW individuals. This firm is experiencing a huge surge of demand brought about by their reputation and their meticulous and tenacious approach to work and is expanding rapidly to help deal with their exponential growth in first-rate clients.
As a corporate finance solicitor, you will
- Undertake a varied caseload of financial lending, private equity & fund finance, buy-outs and buy-ins, asset-based lending, and a whole host of other cases
- Be attentive and reactive to your client’s needs
- Build robust and trusted bonds with your clients
- Be a key member of the team and the firm as a whole and be integral to the internal support network
You will be a corporate finance solicitor of 2+ PQE with
- An excellent track record of billing and quality of output
- A proactive and creative approach to work
- Natural relationship management skills
On offer is a salary of £60,000 to £80,000, very flexible work options, and an incredibly professional, welcoming, and supportive environment to take the next leap of your career with.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this corporate finance solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.