Salary: £55,000 - £80,000
Commercial Property Litigation Solicitor
London / Hybrid | £55,000 - £80,000
We’re hiring!... a commercial property litigation solicitor for a specialist, commercially focused firm based in Westminster. This progressive firm has over two decades of envious history, offering exceptional expertise to clients including large, well-established corporations and very HNW individuals. This firm is experiencing a huge surge of demand brought about by their reputation and their meticulous and tenacious approach to work and is expanding rapidly to help deal with their exponential growth in first-rate clients.
As a commercial property litigation solicitor, you will
- Undertake a hugely varied caseload of commercial property matters including possession proceedings, lease extensions, arrears, enfranchisement, and a whole host of other cases
- Ideally have a following or the skills necessary to create a book of business
- Offer clients consistently dedicated customer care
- Be a key member of the team and the firm as a whole and be integral to the internal support network
You will be a commercial property litigation solicitor of 2+ PQE with
- A proven track record of billing and gaining referrals
- Mature or developing marketing and business skills
- Natural relationship management skills
On offer is a salary of £55,000 to £80,000, very flexible work options, and an incredibly professional, welcoming, and supportive environment to take the next leap of your career with.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this commercial property litigation solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.