Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum
Infrastructure and Projects Lawyer, Central London, 2-6 years’ PQE - eNL is proud to be working closely alongside the Partners of this impressive Projects and Infrastructure team. Call Rebecca Barry now on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 8935
JOB TITLE: Infrastructure and Projects Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: 2-6 years’ PQE
SALARY: £75,000-£85,000 + Benefits
eNL is proud to be working closely with the Partners within this impressive Projects and Infrastructure team. Due to continued growth and the organisation's commitment to supporting its team in the right way, they are looking to hire technically strong enthusiastic, empathetic and passionate Commercial Real Estate or Infrastructure specialists looking to develop their career within projects and infrastructure.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Wide range of real estate matters including asset management and investment and development.
- Additional advice including commercial contracts, environmental, planning, corporate, highways and landlord & tenant work.
- Working for a diverse client base including entrepreneurs and private individuals as well as multinational institutions.
You will have:
- At least 2 years’ PQE within a top-flight practice handling infrastructure, projects or general commercial real estate work
- Knowledge and a passion to develop your career within the automotive, transport, highways and energy sectors would be desirable.
- Commitment to high-levels of technical and commercial offering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bags of enthusiasm and a passion to develop your career within a fast-paced and supportive law firm.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a business that genuinely cares for their staff. With a fantastic office and a pro-active approach to wellbeing, this firm require a lawyer with a passionate persona and an ambitious approach.
Excellent salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, holiday purchase scheme, free employee legal services, 25 days holiday plus performance related bonus scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.