Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Construction Lawyer, 5+ Years PQE, Warwickshire - This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Lawyer to join this leading Construction team, manage an existing portfolio of disputes, supervise junior solicitor’s, and grow the business. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Ref: TL8931.
• This is one of the largest, non-city based law firms in the West Midlands with a national reputation for its technical expertise.
• Applications are sought from Construction Lawyer with a minimum of 5 Years PQE.
• Prior experience of supervision is highly desirable.
• You will be able to demonstrate your technical knowledge to undertake a broad range of construction cases, with an emphasis on disputes, for a truly diverse client base.
• You will have good client and team communication skills, excellent drafting and negotiation skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team.
• Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients.
• You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
• There is a clear path to partnership for the right person.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
On offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, private healthcare, training and development, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, and an active social committee.
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate