Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Court of Protection Lawyer, 2+ Years PQE, Manchester, Salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits - This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a successful team with high quality work and the opportunity to be involved in marketing and growing the practice. To apply or to register your interest, please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:MD8945.
• An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Court of Protection Solicitor or Legal Executive to join an expanding regional law firm in Manchester.
• The role can be undertaken working partly or wholly remotely (probably 2-3 days a week in the office to start with, dropping to 1-2 days as needed), as is the settled practice of the firm going forward.
• The successful candidate will be part of a team of qualified lawyers and Case Workers (paralegal grade D fee earners) managing finance and property deputyship files.
• Clients include those who have lost capacity following a birth injury or accident and have received damages following a PI or clinical Negligence claim and clients living with dementia and other illnesses.
• The firm undertake a significant amount of contested, high-value Court of Protection work including cases with jurisdictional issues and financial abuse investigation work.
• Work will include daily contact with clients, their families and carers, case management and support teams; you will give advice on a wide range of practical and legal issues and undertake applications to the Court.
• Competitive remuneration package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.