CORPORATE/COMMERCIAL LAWYER WISHING TO MOVE TO MEDIA
1-4 YEARS PQE
MEDIA (FILM AND TV) CLIENT
GOOD WORK LIFE BALANCE
This exciting and forward-thinking media client delivers content and brands to multiple territories across EMEA.
A key permanent full-time role exists in a closely-working team reporting to the Director, Legal & Business Affairs, Content Distribution Legal team.
* Negotiation and drafting of carriage and distribution agreements across a portfolio of entertainment and news channels, direct-to-consumer offerings and brands internationally.
* Negotiation and drafting of advertising, sponsorship and client partnership agreements as required.
* Assisting on project work such as supporting the launch of the new streaming service and other product launches.
* Keeping up to date with, and advising the business on, key legislative and regulatory developments in the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions, including on copyright, advertising and compliance matters.
* Supplemental support to the Content & Operations legal team as required.
* Liaising with teams within the wider business including Finance, Compliance and Employment.
The responsibilities may be modified at any time and may include supervision and training of junior staff.
* Commercial, IP or transactional corporate experience in private practice or within a media environment desirable.
Please get in touch with us to hear more about this exciting role.