Salary: £100 000-£120 000
DIRECTOR - SCRIPTED PRODUCTION LAWYER
GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT ORGANISATION
Our global media client comprises many of the world's most popular and iconic multimedia entertainment brands.
We wish to hire an experienced scripted production lawyer to join their growing Business and Legal Affairs (BLA) team. The focus will be on international productions, scripted acquisitions, content creation including funding and talent management.
This is a key role within the team, and you will assume some line management responsibilities.
* Independently leading complex negotiations with internal and external stakeholders and delivering well-crafted agreements
* Supporting the head of the BLA team, assuming a leadership role with the scripted studio teams globally
* Working with other BLA team members in preparing and maintaining legal precedents and know-how as well as with the compliance team
* Reviewing and updating company precedents when necessary
* Dealing with distributors
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and relevant industry experience. A deep understanding of financing of scripted productions, both in the UK and USA, is essential.
As part of a high performing team, you will be an experienced professional with a positive and go-getting attitude, as well as a passion for and knowledge of the market (including global media trends).