Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum
You will be joining an international Insurance company, with operations across Europe and the Globe They are a well-established, and highly successful organisation and you will be joining at a time of exciting growth.
My client are a highly flexible employer, who offer a hybrid home/office working model, and have genuinely market leading benefits.
Joining a small team, you will report directly into the General Counsel and will have a broad remit, covering both UK and international business entities. Your responsibilities will include:
* General commercial and corporate activities
* Some compliance and regulatory support
* Advising on contract law and insurance distribution contracts
* Advice and support on policy wordings and coverage
* Support with management of junior Lawyers in the team, and deputising for General Counsel
UK Qualified Lawyer, minimum 4 years PQE (no upper limit on PQE)
Must have experience in the Insurance market, either in Private Practice or in an in-house position (some in-house experience is preferred - though this could have come in secondments)
What's on offer:
£110,000 - £120,000 plus benefits