- Advising the business on key legal and regulatory requirements as laid out in the CCA and FCA guidelines.
- Assisting in protecting the companies FCA authorisation and API at all times.
- Providing legal support on new and existing product and work-streams.
- Assisting the business to review and implement business changes to meet future regulatory requirements.
- Providing general legal support to the Legal tea and supporting the businesses other activities including M&A and Commercial related work.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be a qualified solicitor, with between 3-8 years PQE experience preferred.
- You will have ideally trained in private practice and worked in-house via a secondment or within a permanent setting in the financial services sector.
- You will have had exposure to Consumer Credit and the Credit Card Sector, with deep knowledge of the regulatory requirements in this area.
- A strong understanding of payments services is desirable but not essential.
- You will be a team player - able to go the extra mile to support colleagues, building strong relationships within the legal team and across the business.
- Continually curious and interested in new regulatory developments, you will take a proactive approach to your work, ensuring you're fully up to date with new requirements.
- Excellent Remuneration package including a high bonus and industry leading pension/holiday contribution.
- Hybrid working (50% in office).
- Vibrant office culture with excellent workplace benefits and wellbeing programmes for staff.
- Progression opportunities available as the business grows.