Salary: £35 000 - £50 000
Office & HR Manager
London | £35,000 - £50,000
We’re hiring!... an office & HR Manager for a dynamic, forward thinking full-service firm based in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park. This firm has an envious reputation spanning 65 years, has consistently grown in terms of size, service, and excellence, and is now further expanding, with a new location opening planned in the West End.
As an office manager, you will
- Oversee the day to day running of a small office of legal aid lawyers with the opportunity to assist the firm wide management team to cover the full staff team of over 50 to include 25 fee earners
- Undertake all HR duties from appraisals to disciplinaries and everything in between for the legal aid team and assist the management team for other staff
- Design and run inductions and non-legal training and development sessions
- Be a supportive figure to the management team and the business as a whole
You will be an office manager with
- A qualified and experienced HR background preferably in the legal industry
- A successful history of managing a productive team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £50,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an employer with an excellent career strategy in place.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this office & HR manager role and learn more about the firm today.