Salary: £120 000
Construction NQ - Associate
International top 50 firm
A leading international practice with multiple offices, are recruiting for a construction lawyer in their Central London office. You will join a full service international firm that operate form 10 offices in the UK, Europe and Middle East.
Forming an integral part of the Construction, Engineering & Projects team, the Associate role will support the team in providing excellent legal services, including both contentious and non-contentious construction law work. The team is a full-service team providing transactional advice through to dispute avoidance/resolution advice relating to large-scale construction and engineering projects, in the UK and internationally.
The team mainly acts for commercial clients across a wide range of business sectors with a particular emphasis on real estate developers, property investment companies, contractors, sub-contractors and major engineering consultancies as well as port development and firms operating in the renewables sector.
Core dispute avoidance/resolution services include advising on all forms of dispute resolution (adjudication / arbitration / litigation / mediation / expert determination), giving strategic advice to clients to ensure that their dispute is resolved as cost effectively as possible, whilst maintaining the best possible outcome.
* Be an England and Wales qualified solicitor (NQ) or be due to qualify by September 2022, up to 3 pqe.
* Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Demonstrate excellent time management skills
* Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
* Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels
* Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
* Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
Please apply if you have good academics, training from a large regional or City firm and the ability to manage a busy, complex caseload.
For a confidential discussion please contact Catherine Knowles on 0203 151 2151 or apply as directed.