What’s it like to train at Gateley Legal?
- It all starts with a 2-week induction where you meet the rest of your trainee cohort and begin to build a network of contacts across the Gateley group. We will help you get up to speed with life at Gateley and you will begin your legal skills training, enjoying several social events along the way!
- You will complete four six-month seats during your two-year training contract. From day one in your first seat, you will be given as much responsibility as possible and will play a crucial role in your team.
- You will have numerous opportunities to work directly with clients allowing you to build your client-care and communication skills.
- You will receive supervision and mentoring from highly experienced solicitors complemented by soft-skills development, IT training and technical training from our Learning & development team and Professional Support Lawyers who will provide technical training.
- Our Professional Skills Courses, run by BPP University, will also develop your technical and soft skills. Your progress and performance will be discussed regularly with you as well as more formally at your mid and end of seat reviews.