Montresor Legal have been instructed by a global media communications agency to recruit a privacy manager on a permanent basis to sit within their privacy team. (Hybrid working)
- Support the UK Privacy Team in conducting records of processing and transfer risk assessments for both internal projects and client work.
- Support the teams in identifying use cases for which a DPIA is required, and then assist in the completion of these DPIAs.
- Work with the UK agency teams to ensure their cookie consent and privacy notices are up to date.
- Maintain summaries of evolving privacy issues, working with privacy and legal specialists who will source or produce the information or content.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key aspects of UK and EU privacy law and technology
- Interrogate information provided by vendors for privacy risks, using our automated assessment reports as a foundation. Support the privacy team in identifying follow-up questions, actions, and possibly mitigations for discussion with vendors.
- Help manage both existing client engagements and new business opportunities, including keeping track of resource allocation and delivery dates.
- Support privacy team in delivering client projects such as cookie consent audits, training, privacy maturity analysis and vendor evaluation