Salary: £85 000 plus benefits
QC Legal are working with a top energy company in their hunt for a Real Estate lawyer to work in-house within their Real Estate team.
This is an exceptional and unique opportunity to really define your career within Real Estate and take your career to the next level. You will be joining their office in Liverpool.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will advise clients across the whole spectrum of real estate acquisition, development, funding, investment, asset management requirements and all things energy.
- This may include advising on public sector led development opportunities, new business park developments, and investments, major logistics and manufacturing projects and new urban settlements.
- The company has a stellar track record having developed in excess of 200 MW of solar and smart energy projects – there will never be a dull day!
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Real Estate, specific experience in development and investment is desirable.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £85,000.
- A collaborative and genuine environment which will allow for ample growth and career progression.
- Hybrid working, though mostly office based.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.