Salary: to £23 000
QC Legal are hiring! We are on the hunt for someone to join our team. You will be joining a close knit, fast paced and high-performing company that works for clients comprising of the Big Four, Magic Circle, Silver Circle, boutique, and in-house firms.
QC Legal are very proud to be part of the Goldman Sachs 100,000 small business alumni.
Role and Responsibilities
- Your workload will be varied and dynamic as the market is often changing!
- On the marketing side, you will be responsible for the marketing of the company, including but not limited to, social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter), role advertising, brand progression, QC Legal website, and SEO.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with advertisers and introducing new options to the company.
- On the administrative and legal side, you will be responsible for invoices, expenses, interview confirmations for candidates, CVs, market research, uploading candidates onto law firms and more.
- You will receive full training over a 1 month training programme on all responsibilities plus on how to navigate the legal market, including 1-1 feedback and opportunities for more responsibilities.
What you will bring to the table:
- Strong interpersonal skills which will allow you to communicate with candidates, clients, and advertisers alike.
- A desire to learn and develop your legal, commercial, and general business skills.
- Ambition to become an integral part of the company and a keen eye for business development.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload ensuring all work is done by the deadlines.
- A strong track record in previous roles and the ability to demonstrate this.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to understand business operations, improving your own commercial and business skills.
- Opportunities for progression within the company.
- A full month training programme which will ensure that you are comfortable with your responsibilities, including regular 1-1 feedback.
How to Apply
- Use the ‘Apply Now’ button to send your CV in for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.