QC Legal is working with a reputable nationwide Accountant’s Group to find their next General Counsel/Legal Counsel/Head of Corporate/Commercial to be based in Manchester. The firm is one of the fastest organic growth firms within the top 100 UK firms, Boutique Practice and is now looking to expand their Corporate/Commercial services.
You will be joining a firm that prides itself on the ability to plan and deliver exceptional results, every time, no matter the client. This is an exceptional opportunity for a leader in the Corporate/Commercial space to navigate and lead in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to demonstrate the unique client satisfaction model which emphasises a very personal approach which is tailored to each client.
- As Head of Corporate/Commercial you will act for a range of mid-market corporates on the acquisition and divestment programmes.
- You will lead on general commercial issues such as commercial contracts, projects, joint ventures, and partnership agreements, as well as a range of corporate governance and company law matters.
- Your clients will range from growing medium sized business to large established businesses.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development.
What you will bring to the table:
- You will be an established player across the Corporate/Commercial market, with an established or emerging reputation.
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial and technical competence and expertise, a real desire to design, build and grow a team within a fast moving and dynamic business.
- Be able to train junior lawyers/associates in your team and demonstrate strong communication and team skills.
- Take responsibility for the direction of the team and play an active part in the development of the Corporate/Commercial practice.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £200,000.
- Flexible working.
- Flexible benefits such as pension, life assurance, annual leave and more.
- The opportunity to play an integral part within a growing nationwide Accountants Group.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.