Salary: £200 000 plus benefits
We are delighted to be working with an international firm renowned for their talents, commerciality, and exceptional services. Due to an uptick in work, the firm is looking for a Corporate and Finance Restructuring lawyer to join their exceptional team.
The firm completes countless transactions a year which grants them a deep understanding of the practice. The combination of great talents and deep values creates a special environment in which every lawyer is recognised and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to work on creditor rights, Article 9 foreclosures, out of court restructurings, ad hoc groups, and special situation financing. In addition to, chapter 11 restructurings, 363 sales, DIP and exit financing and debt for equity exchanges.
- You will also be representing clients in complex multi-jurisdictional financing and alternative capital financing, restructurings, real estate and asset financing, public to private financing, project finance, and secured syndicated corporate lending.
- You will be representing credit funds, business development companies and other direct lending funds in the restructuring of ‘clubbed’ and syndicate credits and preferred equity investments.
- You will be expected to take an active role in pro-bono and business development work.
What you will bring to the table:
- Previous restructuring experience at a reputable firm either through training or qualification and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
What’s on the table for you:
- A very competitive salary of up to £200,000.
- A strong pro-bono programme.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Work from home plus other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.