Salary: £200 000 plus benefits
QC Legal are working with a national leading Insurance and Commercial law firm in their search for a Real Estate Partner to be based in Manchester. The firm prides itself on its passion for forging strong relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for a Partner to join a firm that is actively innovating and improving their practice.
The firm has recently expanded into Commercial law and is growing the practice at a rapid rate with an increasing number of high-profile instructions from key national clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining a newly established team based in Manchester and will be expected to run with business development initiatives for the team and wider firm.
- In addition to playing a crucial role in the development of the practice, you will be working on a wide range of issues for both individual and commercial clients including acquisitions, disposals, lettings, licencing, management, and other general property issues.
- You will also be expected to support those Junior to you within the firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- You will be an established player across the Real Estate market, with an established or emerging reputation.
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial and technical competence and expertise, a real desire to design, build and grow a team within a fast moving and dynamic business.
- Be able to train junior lawyers in your team and demonstrate strong communication and team skills.
- Take responsibility for the direction of the team and play an active part in the development of the Real Estate practice.
- Have a client following.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £200,000.
- Flexible working.
- Flexible benefits such as bonus, pension, and health insurance.
- The opportunity to play an integral part within a national leading firm.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.