QC Legal is working with one of the biggest and best Finance practices in the North West, as noted by Legal 500 and Chambers. We are looking for Finance Associates to be based in Manchester. The firm works with some of the biggest clients in the Finance market and is regularly praised for its expert knowledge of the market.
You will be joining a team with some of the most notable Finance Partners across the North West. In addition to being high performing, the firm offers a warm and collaborative environment which will allow you to reach your full potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to advise a broad range of lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions, including acquisition finance, asset-based lending, general corporate lending, project finance, real estate finance and structured finance.
- Your client portfolio will include an exceptionally large range of clients from high street banks to wealth management companies.
- You will be expected to take an active role in business development within both your team and the wider firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- Previous experience in Banking and Finance in a large commercial or in-house team.
- You will be technically strong, commercially aware, and intellectually curious about the firm and the sectors in which you will operate.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Be ready to hit the ground running as part of a busy team and create results from day one.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £85,000.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- Pension scheme.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.