Salary: £65 000
QC Legal are working with a top 100 global law firm in their hunt for a Real Estate NQ to work within their Real Estate team. You will be joining their Property Development & Investment Team in Birmingham which consists of their general transactional real estate team which is one of the leading and most well-established teams in the city.
You will be based in their Birmingham office, which is in the top tiers of the Legal 500 and Chambers.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will advise clients across the whole spectrum of real estate acquisition, development, funding, investment and asset management requirements, with particular focus on large scale city centre regeneration schemes, public sector led development opportunities, new business park developments, Grade A office developments and investments, major logistics and manufacturing projects and new urban settlements.
- Led by very reputable Partners, the team has delivered some of the largest deals in the city over the last decade, as well as routinely advising on high value and complex transactions across the UK.
- The well-established partner team across the department is made up of partners who are well recognised in the market.
- You will take an active role in business development across the wider firm.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience within Real Estate through your training contract and the drive to develop your Real Estate skills further.
- Experience at a junior level in residential developments, mixed use developments and/or regeneration projects whether for the public or private sector is desirable.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a strong team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment.
- Show exceptional interpersonal skills necessary for developing on-going relationships with an existing client base as well as helping to win and grow new opportunities.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive NQ salary of up to £65,000.
- Medical insurance, flexible working, bonus and pension schemes and other flexible benefits.
- The opportunity to play a key role in their public sector development practice, becoming an integral part of that well-established national team across the offices.
- The chance to be involved in a wide variety of complex and intellectually challenging transactions for major clients that will enable you to develop your legal and practical skills and experience and take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.